Friday, May 28, 2010

My New Brother

I have a new brother now, his name is Cooper, his legs didn't work either but they are working now. He can walk pretty good. He is going to be getting "tutored" next month. I don't know what that means but mommy talked to her friend at the spay tutor clinic and they are getting him in for the next clinic which will be in June. Cooper is a nice guy and I am such a good sister that I even share my special bed with him at night. It is kind of nice to have someone to snuggle with at night. Mommy is working on getting some donations for us so we can have acupuncture in hopes that it will help with our incontinence.

We are doing good and even though mommy starts school in a bit over a week we are happy for her and hope that she does well. We promise not to shred paper all over the floor while she is at school if she lets us stay out of our crates....Well I promise, I can't say the same for Dexie, Lacey and Dudley because they are kind of ornery. ;P But I love them anyways.

Well that is all for now I will try and check in more often my friends.

Wiggles and licks
your doxie friend
Mira Bella VonderHeide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for reading and commenting on my blog, I hope you come back and check for updates often.

Wiggles and Licks
Mira Bella