Friday, July 31, 2009

Mira's Angels

Hi all my friends out there in cyber-land. Mommy is sorry that she has been so slow in updating my blog and we have lots to tell you. She has been very busy this last week getting ready for a yard sale and babysitting the grandkids. Now on to ME.

Today I want to tell you all about some very wonderful people who have come together to help my mommy help me get better.

I want to start with My Auntie Morgan who is the one that set it all in motion by posting about me on the most wonderful dachshund site in the world DBB. Here is the link you should check it out sometime if you get the chance. http://www.dachsie.org/vbb/

Next I need to thank my Auntie Betsy who donated her flyer miles to get my mommy to New Orleans to get me and get us both back home. She also got mommy a hotel room to stay in for the night so I could come to be with her.

Then is my Auntie Chrystine who made more then generous cash donations and also got me a super pretty changer table so mommy could change my diapers, exercise me and get me dressed every day. My Auntie Chrystine also came to visit me last weekend but I will tell more about that in another blog.

Auntie Irma who designed and made me the most wonderfullest scoot sack I have ever seen. It fits me like it was made for me. Oh yeah, it was. hee hee hee. Auntie Irma also send us some wonderful toys to play with and some very cute dresses for yours truly. I look absolutely divine in them. I know because Mommy tells me so.

My Auntie Jackie also sent me a most wonderful care package with lots of great things for me to wear and to help my feets get better. She also has some super little sleep sacks on the way for me that I am very excited about getting.

Auntie Ruthi made me some of the most beautifullest dresses you have ever seen. I wear them on special occasions like when I go to see the vet or if I have company come over to my house.

Auntie Southwind also sent me some wonderful presents and I think my favotitest ones are the soft fabric pads for the leg stirrups to my new cart so that my already tender legs don't get hurt any more.

I can't leave out Uncle Wayne at DDSG carts who made me my wonderful little cart so I can zoom around with all my fursibs.

Now to all my special Aunties that have contributed financially to help me to get home and healthy I want to send my licks and wiggles to you: Auntie Chrystine, Auntie Dolores, Auntie Wendy, Auntie Tammy, Auntie Suzanne, Auntie Joanne, Auntie Pamela, Auntie Morgan, Auntie Amy, Auntie Betsy and Auntie Colleen.

Thank you all so much for helping to give me such a wonderful life. If we have neglected to mention anyone it is not on purpose, mommy has been trying to keep a record of all who have helped but sometimes things get hectic and scattered a bit so if we left you out we are terribly sorry and you are much appreciated.

Wiggles and Licks
The Community Doxie
Mira Bella

1 comment:

  1. Well done!
    I am glad to see that there is still some humility still in this world.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for reading and commenting on my blog, I hope you come back and check for updates often.

Wiggles and Licks
Mira Bella